Just in! New kids aprons, perfect for the mini chef in your house. Made in Australia! Team them with a Kiddikutter knife and your mini chef will be ready to cook up a storm in no time.
Made exclusively for Kiddikutter by Twiga Designs In Fremantle, Western Australia.
They carefully select and collect beautiful wax print fabric from all over Africa to create contemporary clothing. Each piece is lovingly handmade and distinct. We love the unique and exotic design and colour of African fabrics and LOVE using them to create contemporary looks.
- Fits 3-7 yrs approximately.
- Generous sizing
- Covers lap to catch food and protect clothes.
- 56 cm from front of neck to bottom
These incredibly durable aprons are perfect for crafting, painting, cooking, the perfect apron to go with your Kiddikutter.
What material is it made with?
Geo Kente apron is made with a high quality wax printed cotton, sourced from different parts of Africa and made in Australia.
How do I clean my Kiddikutter apron?
- Quick Cleaning: rinse entire apron under water to remove all food/crumbs. Gently shake off water and allow to air dry fully.
- Washing machine: Our aprons are machine washable,warm dryer setting and can be ironed.
*Please note due to the current Covid 19 situation shipping around the world is experiencing delays.
Your item will be shipped from our warehouse in Western Australia usually within 24 hours but may not arrive within the time frames listed below.
This is totally out of our control.*
- Orders over $50.00 are free delivery
- Australia: Standard flat rate $7.50(up to 10 business days delivery) Tracking and signature included
- Australia: Express flat rate $9 (up to 7 business days delivery) Tracking and signature included
- Rest of the World: Flat rate $10 (up to 3 weeks delivery) Tracking included