Kiddikutters are especially designed with rounded serrations so they cut food – not fingers.
Use them in the kitchen to teach kids about healthy eating and to involve them in preparing and cutting up food.
Since Kiddikutters can also cut through meat when used with a sawing action, they are ideal to use as cutlery.
Let your children use them at the dinner table to boost their self-confidence and teach them independent eating habits.
Blade length: 9cm, Handle length: 9cm, Total length: 18cm
- Each knife has our exchange or money back guarantee.
*Please note due to the current Covid 19 situation shipping around the world is experiencing delays.
Your item will be shipped from our warehouse in Western Australia usually within 24 hours but may not arrive within the time frames listed below.
This is totally out of our control.*
- Orders over $50.00 are free delivery
- Australia: Standard flat rate $8.50 (up to 7 days delivery) Signature and tracking included
- Australia: Express flat rate $10.50 (up to 3 days delivery) Signature and tracking included (recommended)
- Rest of the World: Flat rate $16 (up to 2 months delivery) Signature and tracking included. You are responsible for any duties incurred in your country.